ANANDA YOGA CENTER
Ananda Yoga Center is set in a beautiful location below the Kathmandu hills. It is a peaceful place where one can come to experience authentic yoga and traditional Nepali family hospitality. The center is close to Kathmandu city. (12 K.M. from Thamel )
Ananda Yoga Center was established in 1990 and is registered with the Nepal Government. More than 1000 students have been taught since the center opened. The courses offered include residential yoga for beginner, intermediate and advanced students.
Ananda Yoga Center teaches classical, authentic Yoga in a professional and scienctific manner. The yoga includes Asanas (postures), Pranayama (breathing excecises), meditation, Yoga Nidra (a complete relaxation technique), Shatkarma (yogic cleansing: nasal, intestine and stomach cleansing), philosophy, and Kirtan (devotional songs). (Link to Courses)
At Ananda Yoga Center, one can experience ashram life. No matter which course is chosen, one can grow spiritually in awareness and self-knowledge. Please come to the Ashram. Your family and friends are also most welcome!
Facilities at Ananda Yoga Center:
- Center is surrounded with green trees and various kinds of flowers
- Lovely seating and contemplation area
- Valley view sunrise
- View of Himalayas
- Vegetarian meals/ Herbal Tea
- Rooftop space available for personal meditation, study or relaxation
- Large yoga practice room with wall to wall windows and plenty of natural light.
- Hiking on Local Mountains up to 2000 mtr.
You may contact Ananda Yoga Center for more information about fees and courses. LINK TO CONTACT FORM HERE